Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez are done. Or taking a break. Or working through some things.
That’s the situation with the famous couple.
The most prominent truth among all the statements (usually from sources “close to the couple”) is one from J-Lo and A-Rod themselves.
“All the reports are inaccurate. We are working through some things,” the couple told TMZ, which, according to sources added that the problems are not caused by a third party.
Let’s take a look at what some of those quoted sources had to say.
- The couple ended a two-year engagement.
- The couple has decided to call it quits.
- Things were “bad” on Friday.
- It doesn’t seem like they will get back together.
This weekend, he’s in Miami; she’s in the Dominican Republic working on a movie, according to TMZ.
Each has children from previous relationships and they have been together four years, and were engaged in the Bahamas in 2019.
“This has been a long time coming,” a source told People magazine. “They are tied in their business worlds so it’s not a cut and dry breakup. It’s taken a while for them to even think about untangling it all.”
Lopez, 51, and Rodriguez, 45, purchased a $32.5 million mansion in Miami Beach during their time together.
The potential third party could be Southern Charm’s Madison LeCroy, who had been accused of sleeping with a married MLB player. However, a source told People then that the two had “never met” — and A-Rod isn’t currently married.
In an interview with the New York Post’s Page Six, LeCroy claimed that the pair have “spoken on the phone” and A-Rod is “just an acquaintance.”